Sunday 18 March 2012

iPhone 4 16 GB Factory Unlocked in Perfect Condition with Free Belkin Case : Notting Hill Gate : £329


I'm selling my iPhone 4 16 GB Black.

It's in perfect condition without any scratches or marks. I've had a screen protector and a back case on it since Day 1.

Comes with the box and all the original accessories. It's worth noting that the headphones have never been used.

I'll throw in the Belkin Sheild Micra case for FREE (RRP £24.95).

(http://www.belkin.com/uk/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=606808#)

Please note that I bought the phone in France and therefore the charger has the European plug. However, you can easily buy a travel adapter for under £5.

Cash on collection from Notting Hill Gate / Bayswater.
. iPhone 4 16 GB Factory Unlocked in Perfect Condition with Free Belkin Case : Notting Hill Gate : £329

Popular