Thursday 21 June 2012

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 I WEEK OLD NEVER BEEN USED COMES WITH EVERYTHING +

Brand new Blackberry Bold 9790 i got the phone last Tuesday and i paid £299.95 It being my first Blackberry i just cant get the hang of it so gonna go back to my Iphone 4, i have been offered a exchange or credit in Carphone warehouse but would like to recoup so money back Its been out of the box once it comes with everything it also comes with a brand new Vodaphone pay as you go sim card with £10 credit and £5 bb services so your be ready to go if you looking for a new number etc Im in Essex and if you would like to pick the phone up from my place thats fine or meet some where is fine also thanks PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS THIS IS A BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY 9790 FOR A BARGIN PRICE OF £180 I WONT GO ANY LOWER SORRY

Popular