Friday 22 June 2012

Nokia N95 8GB - Vodafone -

Nokia N95 8GB mobile phone to buy. Now for the honesty, I purchased this off here last week off an ebayer (will not name names but I am not impressed.) It was described as in full complete working order and unlocked to any network. I thought okay I will buy it so I did. However upon opening it this evening, I turn it on, some problems: •The up button does not work •The left button does not work •It is not unlocked. (I have tried it with 2 02 sim cards and an Orange and did not work for me. I paid £80 and in my opinion was well and truly ripped off. I am however going to let this go for £45 + special delivery postage. It DOES work however, just the three issues stated above I can not live with as need a full working second phone for work & holiday. The phone is SOLD AS SEEN, I will not take returns and I am being as honest as I can be with it. Also, only got the phone and charger ONLY, again, not my fault, sorry!! Any questions do not hesitate to ask, I will accept a cash price on collection for a possible lower sum if you collect from my location.

Popular