Sunday 14 October 2012

Blackberry parts *LOW PRICES* *SCREEN REPAIRS* .

I have a mix of parts. I have a curve 8520 track pad all parts of it, 8520 case, excluding the back. 9300 (3g) Full case including back and black rubber casing (the same as the 8520 case parts) 2 full working screens, 1 with the 9300 graphics slide 2 fully working batteries Multiple blackberry screws incase you have lost any. I can also repair the screens if you need a repair, but cannot do them. The cost will be £5 and the cost of the actual screen aswell. The 8520 case (excluding back cover) is £5 The 9300 full case is £12 as it has only been used for 1 week (the motherboard had a factory fualt) The batterys are £2 each The screens are £10 each, Both in perfect condition. Screws are free if you buy any other part. Or 10 for £2. Any questions just contact me via e-mail. ****I AM NOT A COMPANY, JUST A BLACKBERRY LONG TERM USER WHO KNOWS THEM WELL*** I can deliver the parts, delivery cost will be included in the price, but you might aswell pick them up.

Popular