Saturday 13 October 2012

Nokia N8 - Boxed, Good Condition - Will swap for iPhone 3gs +

I have a Black Nokia N8 which I presume is unlocked as it works with both Tesco Mobile sim and my Orange sim. It is in perfect working order. It has been updated to belle software. The phone is in good condition with only a couple of marks on the body caused by being in my pocket. The screen has a screen saver on. It comes boxed with all the usual accessories, charger and leads. I will swap for an iPhone 3gs in excellent condition, at least 16gb, preferably 32gb. It must also be factory unlocked or on Orange with original charger. I am not interested in jailbroken iphones - they must be standard/genuine. Preferably boxed too. Please Text or email me only - Do not call. **** I WILL NOT POST THE NOKIA ABROAD - DO NOT ASK ****

Popular