Thursday, 19 April 2012
Kickstand Case for I Phone 4G/4S : Cherry Hinton : £12
Excellent kickstand case for I phone 4G/4S.
This case features a special hinge design that allows it to double as stand,presenting your phone display both vertically and horizontally with minimal thickness.
Also STORAGE SPACE for an EXTRA SIM CARD and SIM CARD EJECT TOOL on board.
All in one cool and stylish package.
Six different colors available.
. Kickstand Case for I Phone 4G/4S : Cherry Hinton : £12
Popular
-
NEEDS TO GO TODAYYYYY. Great PHone. BOX/CABLES/CHARGERS/User NOtice AVAILABLE. PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING. ...
-
750GB HDD & 6GB DDR RAM HDMI READY 15.6inch HD Screen Intel Core i.3 SD compatablity Windows 7 Home Premium 100% mint conditio...
-
This iPhone 3GS is 32GB white unlocked smartphone. It has been used one and a half years, very good condition and the system always upgrade...
-
sony ericsson play unlocked to any network a few minor marks on phone comes with charger and usb cable for pc no box misplaced when moved ho...
-
Pre-owned in Mint condition and full working order, works on Three Network Boxed complete with usb lead and mains charger We Will Cons...
-
Condition: Excellent Comes with box, charger, data cable. The phone is still for sale will remove the ad when its sold... if the ad is...
-
the phone is unlocked to all networks and in excellent condition only 3 months old on the latest 7.1 OS comes complete with all acces...
-
Here I have a Sony Ericsson K700i Mobile Phone for sale. Phone is in excellent condition Phone is in good working order and unlocked...
-
Brand New Bold Unlocked to any Mobile Carrier World-wide and can be used with any Sim all around the world. I...
-
ive got 3 fully workin phones for sale alcatel 708 green one as missin bk UNLOCKED touch screen phone alcatel e221 on virgin mia...