Monday 30 January 2012

HTC Wildfire - Boxed and Unlocked - MINT CONDITION : Billingham : £85


Ok guys - due to upgrading my current mobile phone contract I now have my HTC Wildfire up for sale.

The phone is the 'white' version and comes boxed as you can see from the pictures.

The phone has been kept in a silicon case since day 1 so is in pristine condition.

The phone was used on the O2 Network but is unlocked so can be used on all networks.

I will also include the silicon phone case (pictured to the left of the phone)

I can also include a Vodaphone PAYG sim-card with £10 credit on already if required for an additional £10..

Please note this is the original HTC Wildfire (still less than 12mths old) as opposed to the newer Wildfire S.

Asking price is £85 (without the PAYG SIM) - Cash on collection - NO OFFERS
. HTC Wildfire - Boxed and Unlocked - MINT CONDITION : Billingham : £85

Popular