Saturday 18 February 2012

Iphone 4 8gb White + Iphone 4 16gb Black ******* Both mint condition ******** : Birmingham : £500


Hi there. Here i have 2 Iphones. Willing to sell both together or seperately. I have my own iphone for sale which is the white one and i am selling a black iphone which is a family members to make a drink for myself. Trying to make some money for my new house.Legit reasons for selling.

1 X White Iphone 8gb on o2 , Execellent condition. £250.00

1 X Black iphone 16gb On 3 Network, Excellent condiion £275.00

Both come with charger and both can also be unlocked for £5.00 by the new gevey sim card which you pop into your phone and it automaticlly puts it onto all networks.These cost around £5.00 MAX . Link is underneath listing . Please give me text if intrested , No calls thanks. Lee


. Iphone 4 8gb White + Iphone 4 16gb Black ******* Both mint condition ******** : Birmingham : £500

Popular