Tuesday 23 October 2012

brand new nokia lumia 800 *

brand new in box, never been used, comes with brand new vodafone micro sim, please call or txt for moore info, GENUINE CALLS AND TXT PLEASE! thankyou , no offers as this is a very good price for this phone and its brand new, still got the protective cover on the phone. I WILL ONLY POST THIS ITEM SO PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE MADE INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, I HAVE HAD MY TIME WAISTED FOR THE PAST 2WKS WITH PEOPLE SAYING THERE COMING OUT AND IVE TAKEN TIME OF WORK AND THEY HAVENT SHOWED UP, I ALSO HAD SOMEONE PAY THROUGH PAYPAL AND THEN TOOK THE MONEY BACK, THATS WHY I WILL ONLY POST NOW. CALLS ONLY OR EMAIL, this phone is brand new, comes with charger, usb, earphones and protective case. it is unlocked to any network , IF SOLD TODAY I WILL EXCEPT £100, JUST TO CONFIRM WILL ONLY POST AND MONEY INTO MY BANK AS PEOPLE R STILL WAISTING MY TIME AFTER I GAVE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND SAID SOMEONE COULD COME TO VIEW. WILL NO REPLY TO TXT , DO NOT REPLY IF UR TRYING TO SCAM ME AS SOME PEOPLE HAVE, I WILL REPORT U TO THE POLICE

Popular