Saturday, 28 July 2012
IPHONE 4 32GB IN MINT CONDITION .
I HAVE A IPHONE 4 32GB FOR SALE.THE PHONE IS IN MINT CONDITION AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN A CASE AND SCREEN PROTECTORS ON BOTH SIDES.THE PHONE HAS NO SCRATCHES ON IT WHAT SO EVER.THE PHONE COMES WITH ITS ORIGINAL BOX,CHARGER,AND ORIGINAL HEADPHONES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN USED.THE PHONE WORKS ON ALL NETWORKS OPENED BY NETWORK PROVIDER VODAFONE.I WANT £350 POUNDS AND NO OFFERS PLEASE CALL ME I WILL NOT REPLY TO TEXT MESSAGES,NO OFFERS £350.
Popular
-
NEEDS TO GO TODAYYYYY. Great PHone. BOX/CABLES/CHARGERS/User NOtice AVAILABLE. PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING. ...
-
750GB HDD & 6GB DDR RAM HDMI READY 15.6inch HD Screen Intel Core i.3 SD compatablity Windows 7 Home Premium 100% mint conditio...
-
sony ericsson play unlocked to any network a few minor marks on phone comes with charger and usb cable for pc no box misplaced when moved ho...
-
the phone is unlocked to all networks and in excellent condition only 3 months old on the latest 7.1 OS comes complete with all acces...
-
Condition: Excellent Comes with box, charger, data cable. The phone is still for sale will remove the ad when its sold... if the ad is...
-
ive got 3 fully workin phones for sale alcatel 708 green one as missin bk UNLOCKED touch screen phone alcatel e221 on virgin mia...
-
Brand New Bold Unlocked to any Mobile Carrier World-wide and can be used with any Sim all around the world. I...
-
This iPhone 3GS is 32GB white unlocked smartphone. It has been used one and a half years, very good condition and the system always upgrade...
-
Pre-owned in Mint condition and full working order, works on Three Network Boxed complete with usb lead and mains charger We Will Cons...
-
Here I have a Sony Ericsson K700i Mobile Phone for sale. Phone is in excellent condition Phone is in good working order and unlocked...