Wednesday, 26 December 2012
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 16 GIG SIM FREE ?
FOR SALE I HAVE A BOXED SIM FREE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 16 GIG CARBON BLUE IT HAS ONE PROBLEM THE OUTER SCREEN IS CRACKED AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE I HAVE ORDERED A BRAND NEW GENUINE OUTER SCREEN REPLACEMENT WHICH WILL ARRIVE TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY THE PHONE IS STILL FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND STILL IN EVERYDAY USE ITS ONLY THE OUTER SCREEN THAT IS DAMAGED THE PHONE WILL COME BOXED WITH CHARGER AND A GEL CASE AND A SHOCK SOCK AND THE NEW SCREEN WILL BE PASSED ON AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES I AM LOOKING FOR SENSIBLE OFFERS BY TEXT ONLY I DONT WANT TO SWAP OR PART EX I KNOW THESE PHONES ARE GOING FOR 300+ NO SILLY OFFERS TEXTS ONLY PLEASE
Popular
-
NEEDS TO GO TODAYYYYY. Great PHone. BOX/CABLES/CHARGERS/User NOtice AVAILABLE. PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING. ...
-
750GB HDD & 6GB DDR RAM HDMI READY 15.6inch HD Screen Intel Core i.3 SD compatablity Windows 7 Home Premium 100% mint conditio...
-
sony ericsson play unlocked to any network a few minor marks on phone comes with charger and usb cable for pc no box misplaced when moved ho...
-
Pre-owned in Mint condition and full working order, works on Three Network Boxed complete with usb lead and mains charger We Will Cons...
-
Condition: Excellent Comes with box, charger, data cable. The phone is still for sale will remove the ad when its sold... if the ad is...
-
ive got 3 fully workin phones for sale alcatel 708 green one as missin bk UNLOCKED touch screen phone alcatel e221 on virgin mia...
-
the phone is unlocked to all networks and in excellent condition only 3 months old on the latest 7.1 OS comes complete with all acces...
-
Brand New Bold Unlocked to any Mobile Carrier World-wide and can be used with any Sim all around the world. I...
-
This iPhone 3GS is 32GB white unlocked smartphone. It has been used one and a half years, very good condition and the system always upgrade...
-
wanting to swap my laptop for iphone 4 laptop good cond has windows 7 crystal eye web cam built in and got HD 72...