Sunday 26 August 2012

As New Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlocked Boxed with all accessories. Sale, Swap or Part Exchange *

Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 for sale or swap. It is unlocked to all netoworks. It is fully boxed with all accessories and it is in MINT Condition, I only used this phone for 1 week. I would definitely say that it is in mint condition just like if you are buying it outside the shop, however, there is the smallest scratch on the corner of the body of the phone. Other than that you will not see a single scratch. You will get all the accessories with the phone :) I want £260 for the phone or I am willing to swap it for another phone, but it must be boxed with all accessories and I might need cash on top or I might give cash on top depending on the deal, No Posting, No PayPal Cash on collection only :) If you have any questions the feel free to call me :) Note: I do not answer private number calls

Popular