Friday 24 August 2012

For Trade My HTC Mint Desire HD fully boxed with all acessories fully unlocked to all Networks. -

I am Looking to swap/trade only NO CASH OFFERS for my HTC Desire HD its fully boxed with all acessories fully unlocked to all networks the fone is in excellent cosmetic condition with no scratches on the screen or the back/sides of the fone infact its immaculate and the fone has been housed in a rubber protective case all its life also comes with a 8gb sd card. I am looking for another smaller HTC fone like the Desire S or the Incredible but will listen to offers for other smaller quality fones too but im not interested in Blackberrys or Iphone 3GS so just lmk what you have got will add a bit of cash my way for the right deal too. I wont send to Nigeria or any other relative living abroad so do not ask. This is a collection trade only as i dont drive so please take this into account and im not interested in cash offers so please dont make me one. Thanks.

Popular